Following on from last week’s announcement that the PPUI and the Golf Course Superintendents Association of Ireland (GCSAI) have entered into an educational partnership, the PPUI are delighted to announce details of a National Education Day hosted by the GCSAI.
GCSAI and their educational partners will deliver a one day course on Saturday 27th May at Lakeside Pitch & Putt Club, Templemore, Co. Tipperary.
The seminar will cover important aspects of course management and maintenance including weed identification, greens nutrition, machinery maintenance, fertiliser application, machinery demonstration and much more.
As part of the educational partnership announced last week, the PPUI encourage all Pitch & Putt clubs to register their greenkeepers with the GCSAI. This event and all future events will only be available to those who are registered with the GCSAI. Below is a link to the registration form for the Education Day at Lakeside.
The GCSAI have provided a full agenda for the day led by GCSAI General Manager, Damian McLaverty and developed in conjunction with PPUI Technical Officer, Ger O’Connor. The full agenda can be found at the link below.
This is a wonderful opportunity for all those who are involved in the maintenance and upkeep of Pitch & Putt courses to have the support of this professional association. The benefits of registration extend beyond this initial training day and include the following:
- Access to the GCSAI Continuing Professional Development (CPD) System
- Access to online Course Management Resources
- Access to Online Education Webinars
- Award winning Greenside magazine, the only Irish Professional Sportsturf publication on the market
- Dedicated HR helpline which is free to members
- Yearly International Education trip
- Invitation to regional social and golf outings
- Regular updates from GCSAI including job vacancies
- Invitation to all seminars and workshops hosted by GCSAI – at a nominal charge
Should any clubs want to find out more about this great opportunity, feel free to contact Development Manager, Paul Hayes on 086-1738722 or by e-mail to [email protected].
Latest National News
|National Intermediate/Junior Intercounty Challenge|
|Interprovincial Challenge Match|
|2023 National Interclub|
|National Interclub 2023|
|Ladies 2024 Championships Announcement|
Latest Regional News
|Kildare Short Grass Entry Sheet|
|Jack & Rose McCormack Memorial - Westmeath Classic|