Just to let everyone know that we are in touch with Sport Ireland and the Federation of Irish Sport in relation to returning to Pitch and Putt. We have submitted plans on a proposed return to our Sport, other NGB's have also submitted plans for their organisations. We are waiting on a reply as to whether these plans are acceptable.
Meanwhile, any closing dates for Competitions that are coming up will be postponed until further notice. National Coach Stephen Enneguess also wishes to confirm that the Primarly Schools Coaching Programme scheduled for the months of May and June has also been called off.
Keep safe everyone and keep obeying Government and HSE guidlines.
The NEC of Pitch and Putt Ireland acknowledge the great work being done by all of the frontline workers.
Latest National News
|Convention and Fixtures|
|Return to Play Latest Update|
|Return to Play|
|Easter 2021 Backspin|
|More Women in Sport|
Latest Regional News
|Cara Centre Sport Inclusion Disability Charter|
|Outdoor facilities may open for children's coaching|
|Message from Mervyn 24.10.20|
|Level 5 Restrictions update|